Sunday 15 May 2016

MY EXCITING NEW CAREER WITH QUICKSILVER - GREAT BARRIER REEF




For over 18 months I have been helping visitors to Cairns book and organise their holidays by working in an Information Centre. 

Now, I am embarking on a new adventure as a Sales Executive at one of Cairns best, respected and well known Great Barrier Reef operators, Quicksilver Group! Join me as I will keep you up-to-date on happenings in Cairns, especially with the company I now work for!

Quicksilver Group have a wide range of Great Barrier Reef trips to suit all your needs! From day boats that visit 3 sites to the Outer Barrier Reef for hard core snorkelling & diving to an activity platform with a variety of activities... to a natural sandy coral Cay home to many migratory birds, an island visit off the coast of Port Douglas to live aboard dive boats... there is the right reef experience to suit YOU!


The world is your oyster... get out amongst it!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment